No one system of commerce has received as much enthusiasm
on one sign and criticism on the other. I am a big supporter of the
concept of network marketing for reasons I state below. However, it is important to factor
in some questions when choosing to affiliate with one of the many fine
network marketing companies available:
1. Is this a company YOU want to be associated with? Do they have the track record, integrity, management, and stability necessary to meet YOUR needs?
2. What organization and team will you be joining within the company? What is its training system like? Do you like and can you relate to the leaders? Are they supportive and helpful? Can they lead you to success?
3. Is the product needed, compelling, credible, and something you can be passionate about?
4. Are you willing to invest the time, effort, and money in my training and in the promotion of my business that it will take to succeed? Am you willing to take ownership of the responsibility for your own success?
5. Are you willing to grow, change, and be challenged? Can you take direction, criticism, and help?
6. Is the compensation system sound and is it something that rewards success and organizational growth?
7. Do you like people or are you willing to learn to like people?
8. Are you willing to put in one full year of effort before assessing success or failure?
* Network marketing is based upon a multiplication of influence model. A person becomes effective by leveraging time and influence and developing leaders.
* Network marketing is a way of helping people develop their fullest potential, to do what others say can't be done.* Network marketing helps people develop character. Unless there is character development, success is unlikely.
* Network marketing thrives is an atmosphere of integrity, honesty, and excellence. Since it utilizes word of mouth as its primary means of advertising, it is absolutely necessary to maintain a high regard for truth and quality.
* Network marketing rewards effort. It thrives on the law of sowing and reaping.
* Network marketing promotes personal growth, reading, education, and acquisition of new skills.
* Network marketing is an arena where people are valued and people skills are taught. Relationships are nurtured and cherished.
* Network marketing provides an opportunity for developing new relationships which are essential in any model of success.
* Network marketing promotes principles of good stewardship, generosity, and delayed gratification.
* Network marketing helps people get out of debt and promotes a healthy view of credit and debt.
* Network marketing teaches punctuality, reliability, and leadership, as well as other skills that are transferable to other areas of life.
* Network marketing provides a platform for successful people to reach vast audiences with their message.
* Network marketing teaches people to dream great dreams, to build faith, and to have hope.
* Network marketing helps people become financially free to support worthwhile causes.
* Network marketing helps people reach the place where they will not become financially dependent upon their children and society in their old age.
* Network marketing teaches respect, good etiquette, and consideration of others.
* Network marketing gives people back their times so that they can do the things with their lives that they were born to do, whether that is more time with family, service, or community work.